In Ronin Name Service (RNS), regular names are available on a first-come, first-served basis with an annual renewal fee that depends on the domain name's length. Regular names are listed as Available.
Following is the annual renewal fee for regular RNS names.
- $5 for 5+ characters.
- $100 for 4 characters.
- $300 for 3 characters.
Following are the guidelines to be observed when choosing an RNS name:
- Domains can contain the English-language letters a-z, and the digits 0-9.
- Hyphens (-) can also be used but not at the beginning and at the end of a domain name. Two hyphens together aren't permitted either.
- The minimum length is 3 characters.
- Domain names are case-sensitive and can only contain lowercase letters.
NOTE: Before registering a regular domain, you must install Ronin Wallet and create an account.
Register a Regular Domain
- Open the RNS app and connect your Ronin Wallet.
- Search for the domain you want to register, and then select it to open the domain info page.
- The info page displays the renewal fee, domain tier, as well as other details. Click Register now to begin. The RNS app requires two transactions to register a regular name: request transaction and registration transaction.
- At the request transaction, select the duration of your registration period in years (1).
TIP: We recommend registering your RNS name for multiple years to avoid losing the domain to someone else.
- Click Request to prompt the request transaction. Wait for a few seconds to get your request confirmed. As soon as it's confirmed, your domain is ready to be registered.
- Click Confirm to register the domain.
- At the registration transaction, click Confirm to pay the renewal fee.
- After the registration transaction is complete, your RNS domain name is successfully registered.
You can now see your unique RNS name everywhere across the Ronin ecosystem. To view and manage your RNS names, click Go to My Domains.