This guide demonstrates how to trade RNS domains on the Mavis Market by listing your domain for sale to other users, by making an offer to buy a domain from someone else, or by directly gifting the domain to another address.
Selling RNS Names
1. You can list your RNS name on Mavis Market at a fixed price. Click List for sale, choose the duration of the sale, and set the price.
2. After you entered the necessary information, click Confirm listing to complete your listing.
For auctioned names, if the owner lists a domain on Mavis Market and the listed price exceeds the current domain price, then, when another user buys the domain, the domain price changes to the listed price, also known as the last sales price.
Mavis Market charges a 2.5% service fee for a successful sale. For example, if someone buys your domain for 100 RON, you receive 97.5 RON.
NOTE: To make a change to your listing, you need to cancel the existing listing and submit a new listing with the updated details.
Accepting an Offer
When someone makes a few offers on your listing, you can view all of them at once. To accept an offer, click Accept offer on the offer you wish to accept. Payment is only accepted in WRON, not RON.
Buying RNS Names
1. On the RNS name's details page, click on Buy Now.
2. Choose the assets you want to use for the purchase, and confirm the purchase by clicking Buy Now.
Make an Offer
Every newly registered (minted) RNS domain is searchable on Mavis Market.
If you want to purchase an RNS domain registered by someone else, you can make an offer to the owner. Enter the amount of WRON you wish to offer, select the duration of the offer, and click Make offer.
Cancelling an Offer
Made an offer, but had second thoughts? You can cancel your offer anytime by clicking Cancel offer, then Confirm cancelling.
Gifting RNS Names via Mavis Market
1. Login to Mavis Market with your Ronin wallet, then go to My Profile > Inventory.
2. Go to the Ronin Name Service collection in your Inventory.
3. Look for the RNS name that you wish to transfer and click on it.
4. Once you are on the detail page, click on the Gift button.
5. Navigate through the steps in your Ronin wallet to finalize the transaction.
Transferring RNS Names via Ronin Wallet
1. Open your Ronin wallet and click on NFTs to view your collection.
2. Hover through the NFTs, look for the Ronin Name Service collection, and click on it.
3. Click on the RNS name you wish to transfer to open the details.
4. Click on Transfer and navigate through the steps in your Ronin wallet to finalize the transaction.