CyberKongz Genkai minting on Mavis Market starts on July 27, 2023, 4:00 PM [UTC 0:00]. This guide outlines the minting process.
How to Setup your Ronin Wallet
In order to mint NFTs in the Ronin network, you will first need to have a Ronin wallet. If you do not have a Ronin wallet yet, you may follow our setup guides for the Ronin wallet [on either mobile or desktop]:
You will also need to deposit specific tokens to your Ronin Wallet in order to mint NFTs. For CyberKongz Genkai, you will need:
- 0.25 WETH or the equivalent value in RON [for the minting fee]
- ~0.01 RON [for the small transaction fee]
If you already have these tokens in a different wallet/network, you may check our guide for depositing to your Ronin wallet for instructions on how to transfer them to your Ronin wallet.
Alternatively, you may also purchase RON/WETH using a credit/debit card through Ramp, although this is only available in some countries.
If you have other Ronin tokens such as AXS, SLP, or USDC, you may also swap them to RON or WETH using Katana [Ronin's decentralized exchange]. Please check our guide for instructions on how to do so. You get 5 daily free transactions for swapping to RON or approval of tokens for use in Katana, so you can swap your tokens to RON for free.
For new wallet users, to make any transactions on Ronin such as swapping through Katana, you can get 20 free transactions by completing the setup of your Sky Mavis account. You may follow our one-time free transactions guide for instructions.
Connecting your Wallet to Mavis Market
The minting process on Ronin will be done through Mavis Market, Ronin network's premiere NFT marketplace.
- If you already have a Sky Mavis account, you will simply need to login to your account using either your email address/password or your Ronin wallet.
- If you don't have a Sky Mavis account, simply logging in with your Ronin wallet will automatically create an account for you. You may also choose to create an account on the login page.
You may check our guides for the Mavis Market, which contains useful information on how to login to your account, customize your profile, and manage your NFTs.
Minting CyberKongz Genkai NFTs
You'll be able to start to mint your Genkai when minting is live on Mavis Market. Once you're done with setting up your wallet, depositing the tokens, and logging into Mavis Market, you're ready to mint by following these steps:
1. Go to the CyberKongz Genkai minting page, and click the Mint button.
2. Choose whether you want to use RON or WETH. If this is your first time spending WETH or RON on the Mavis Market, you'll be asked to allow the site to use your WETH/RON. Click Approve WETH/RON, then confirm the approval transaction on your wallet.
3. Click Confirm minting, then confirm the mint transaction on your wallet. This transaction will deduct the minting fee from your wallet. Each CyberKongz Genkai costs 0.25 WETH to mint, and you'll only be able to mint 1 per transaction. Minting is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there's no limit on how many you mint on one wallet.
4. You'll then receive a confirmation message for the transaction.
NOTE: You might not be able to view your minted Genkai immediately in the collection page. You’ll only be able to see them after the public sale is completed.
Congratulations, you have successfully minted a CyberKongz Genkai NFT! If you want to mint multiple times, you may simply repeat the process above. You may mint as many NFTs as you want, until all 3,000 NFTs are minted.
The number of NFTs you minted would be reflected on the minting page.
Trading and Metadata Reveal
You'll be able to see the NFTs in your wallet after the launch has ended, and your NFTs' traits/metadata would be revealed approximately 2 weeks after the public sale.
Once the public sale is over, you'll also be able to trade the NFTs with other users. You may check our transferring/gifting guide and buying/selling guide for instructions on how to do that in the Mavis Market.